Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

"I like it"

I really like the whole concept, the creator sucked into a virtual world. The animation is cartoon-ish, (when not 8 bit) which is visually appealling, especially to us Nintendo fans. The whole thing is rather smooth, even the spriting. The music is synched, and pretty cool. I could watch this over and over... I like it.

B B

B...

B

(this is just turd, funny, funny turd)
a Bit odd, did you, by chance, make "H"?

The Life of Shy-Guy The Life of Shy-Guy

Funny AND unoriginal!

Wow. That was great, the details were so enhancing. Seriously. I liked the facial expressions, surpise, fear, calmness. Very funny too. Nice animation, and synching. I like this Shipp. (I mean Pierce)... hahaha sorry. Just as good as the real series.

Retro electronic game Retro electronic game

Unexpected

The beginning was very easy, but as it got harder (to my surprise) I got into it. I wasn't expecting this. A bit repetitive though... You could have added different colored enemies, abilities etc. It would've been cool. I understand the single color thing but.. *shrugs*. Overall, nice job.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Refreshing

Having not played a good platform in a while, due to lack of platform games, I'm glad I found this here on NG.. I had played it before, but it was a while back. I hope more Elegant Garments are coming! I also love the hidden "Brads", and unlockables.